We are the proud Distributor of Knickerbocker Bed Frames
Knickerbocker manufacturers all of our bed frames from the highest quality steel available. We don’t import. When you buy Knickerbocker merchandise, you are guaranteed to receive an extremely well built product, delivered on time, and designed to last a lifetime. We offer every type of bed frame and bed frame accessory imaginable. We also offer an exclusive line of exceptional quality heavy-duty bed frames. Please take a moment to view some of our finest bed frames.
DID YOU KNOW A BED FRAME IS THE KEY TO KEEPING YOU MATTRESS LONGER?
1. The correct bed frame for the mattress weight and size can assist in upholding your warranty
2. Using an old bed frame can actually make a new mattress fail and dip
3. You must have support (metal bar) running from head to toe or side side to properly support a mattress set or it will dip
4. Antique bed frames do not usually have adequate support therefore, if you get the bed beam frame system that attaches to the side rails (wood or metal)
5. Knickerbocker bed frames have a nylon treatment that prevents the squeaking box springs
6. Knickerbocker bed frames do not have metal on metal parts that can cause a clanking noise that you will experience with other bed frames.
A Great Bed Starts with an emBrace!™
The emBrace™ is a high performance bedding support system for the 21st century. Elegant design features establish the emBrace as the vanguard of bedroom fashion. Superior construction techniques allow the emBrace™ to hold more than 5000LBS of weight. Available in black, the emBrace™ will enhance the appearance of your bedroom and give your luxury mattress set the absolute highest level of support.
Made in America ~ No Tool Assembly ~ Complete Seat Edge Support ~ 5000LBS Weight Capacity ~ Heart of Steel
Contoured Side Rails ~ Tapered Legs ~ No Noise ~ No Flexing ~ No Sharp Edges ~ Hygienic ~ Flooring or Carpet
The enGauge has tailored legs that update the support and look of your bed frame. Error proof simple assembly with no tools required.
• Extra long 2" high side rails and double angle cross rail made of high carbon steel for FLEX-FREE, NO-MOTION support and strength.
• Goes together in less than a minute, error free with no tools needed.
• Made from recycled railroad track steel.
• Made in the USA
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Monster™ Bed Frame - Style #KB2007
The Monster Bed Frame™ is hands down the strongest bed frame available. Nicknamed "The Monster" for its scary strength, this heavy-duty bed frame can support a tremendous amount of weight. The secret is in the frame's TWO inch side rails. They literally double the strength of the frame! The Monster™ is a 5 in 1 bed frame. It will adapt to any size of bedding including California King. Are you ready to put The Monster™ under your bed?
The Ultima™ Bed Frame - Style #KB6078
The Ultima™ Bed Frame is America's original, and still most popular one size fits all bed frame. This deluxe bed frame is built from high carbon rail track steel. It features heavy-duty angle iron, pedestal style legs and deluxe rug rollers. The frame also features a dual beam center support which will accommodate every size of bedding; twin through king.
The Rock™ Bed Frame - Style #4650-G
The Rock™ is also a heavy-duty 3 in 1 bed frame. It will accommodate twin, full, and queen sized bedding. This deluxe bed frame features a solid vertical center support that adapts in all three sizes; twin, full, and queen. The Rock™ features pedestal style legs with heavy duty glides. This frame is excellent for hard wood floors.
Basic Bed Frame - Style #38-G
Frame Description: Twin/Full
Type: Basic Frames
Wheels / Glide: 4 Glides
Angle Dimensions: 66.5" x 1.25" x 1.25"
The Bedbeam™ Support System can be purchased for a full, queen, king, or california king mattress and box spring. The Bedbeam™ features dual beam horizontal cross supports with adjustable height legs. The Bedbeam™ is pre-assembled so installation is fast and easy. The system is available in standard and deluxe versions.
Do You have Proper Center Support For Your Bed?